Thursday, April 29, 2010

Submarines

This is one I make if I have hot dogs, but no buns.  Don't leave out the mustard.  It really affects the taste.

Submarines
1 pkg. hot dogs
3 c. mashed potatoes
mustard
cheddar

Split the hot dogs from one end to the other without cutting all the way through, open them butterfly style.  Spread a little mustard down each one and top with a mound of mashed potatoes.  Top the potatoes with a slice of cheese.  Bake at 350 for about 20 min.  Just until potatoes are hot and cheese is melted.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!