Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Pioneer Woman Cooks

A cousin turned my attention to this one, and I found it at the library.  It is so much fun!  I took it with me on our Memorial Day trip and my mother, my sis-in-law, my son, my daughter...we all read it.  We read from it aloud.  The humor is infectious, the photos are wonderful.  My cousin says the cinnamon rolls are to die for, but I haven't made them yet.  Maybe today. At any rate, I intend to buy this one.  The food looks fantastic, and homey, and there are many recipes in it that I'd really like to try, starting with an awesome looking cube steak and onion sandwich. Oh, but the cinnamon rolls...guess it might be a busy day.
Jenny




2 comments:

AO said...

I have been reading the Pioneer Woman's blog off and on for a couple of years now. She IS hilarious and her site has TONS of awesome pictures of her food. It ALL looks to die for....seriously check her out :)

Leslie McAllister said...

The cube steak and onion sandwiches were really tasty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!