Saturday, September 11, 2010

Guacamole

Green dip....my kids think we are from Mars when Nate and I sit around a bowl of this and make it disappear!  I make it with 1 or 2 avocados, just enough to feed us now, as guacamole doesn't stay looking nice very long.  Use this as a dip or condiment on your favorite Mexican dishes.

Guacamole
2 avocados, peeled, seeded and mashed
2 tsp. lime juice
2 Tbsp. sour cream
a dash of Tabasco sauce
1/8 tsp. each onion powder, garlic powder and cumin
salt and pepper to taste

Stir all together.  Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.  You may also add a chopped, seeded fresh tomato to this.  Serve within an hour.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!