Saturday, May 8, 2010

Apples for Jam

Cookbooks are one of my favorite things.  I read them like novels.  In bed, at night, just to dream--you get the idea.  I found this one several weeks ago and I keep renewing it from the library, wishing it were my own!  It is beautiful and clever!  All the recipes are arranged in color families and are presented with childhood reminisences and gorgeous photos of food and of children and family.  Many of the recipes have been shared by family members and friends of the author, Tessa Kiros.  I have tried several recipes out of it, and enjoyed them. I'm saving my pennies for my own copy so I can try the whole list that looks scrumptious.  I appreciate too, the effort to make this a cookbook of recipes catering to the tastes of children and adults alike. Now I am looking for a few more of her cookbooks (you know, to put on my nightstand.)

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!