Monday, June 7, 2010

Cranberry Chicken

This is pretty as well as yummy, plus it only has four ingredients! 

Cranberry Chicken
4 large or 6 small chicken breasts
1 pkt. onion soup mix
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup Catalina or Russian red salad dressing

Place the chicken in a 9x13 pan.  Mix the other ingredients and pour over. Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or at 250 for 2 hours.  You can serve the chicken breasts like this, but I like to shred the meat into the sauce and serve over rice.

Note: Since the original post, I have started making this in the crock pot and shredding the chicken off the bone, into the sauce after cooking. Makes it nice to serve over rice.
Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!