Monday, May 3, 2010

Banana Wheat Muffins

This is from Taste of Home.  I love these!  They are a great one to remember when you are out of oil or eggs.  I have used all whole wheat flour in them too.  My favorite mix of flours is half and half wheat and white for this recipe, but it is given here in its original form.

Banana Wheat Muffins

1 1/3 c. flour
2/3 c. whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 c. mayonnaise
¾ c. sugar
1 c. mashed bananas (2-3 med.)

Mash bananas in bowl, add the sugar, and mayonnaise, and stir. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Bake at 350 for 20 min.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!