Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Breaded Pork Chops

This is not a very fancy recipe, but it sure tastes good! Serve them with some mashed potatoes and gravy.

Breaded Pork Chops
pork chops
1 or 2 beaten eggs (depends on the # of chops)
Italian style bread crumbs
salt and pepper
oil for frying

Use a meat tenderizer on the chops to make sure they won't be tough, and this helps them absorb a bit more egg.  Dip in egg, then roll in bread crumbs and fry in oil. Salt and pepper to taste. If you are using plain bread crumbs, you will need to add seasonings.
Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!