Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Triple Fudge Brownies

This is a recipe from Taste of Home 1998.  It makes a cake type brownie, very attractive if you need to take brownies somewhere, also fast and easy, just 4 ingredients!

Triple Fudge Brownies
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups of milk
1 pkg (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
confectioner's sugar

Prepare pudding according to package directions using the milk.  Whisk cake mix into pudding.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Pour into a greased 10 x 15 bar pan.  Bake at 350 for 30-35 min.  Dust with powdered sugar.
Jenny

1 comment:

Nanette said...

I adore Taste of Home. I will have to make these sometime. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!