Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chicken Pot Pie

A favorite, and one I use to "clean out the fridge" when I have a variety of left over veggies.

Chicken Pot Pie
3 c. cooked chicken, cubed
3 c. mixed vegetables
1/4 c. chopped celery
1/4 c. chopped onion
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. sour cream
1 tube crescent rolls or 1/2 recipe pie crust

In a big bowl, mix all ingredients except roll dough.  Salt and Pepper if you like. Spread mixture into a 9x13 pan. Unroll dough and press at seams to seal into one long sheet of dough.  Lay it over the top of chicken mix.  (or you can roll out pie crust and do the same) Bake at 350 for 30 min. Or until crust is golden and filling is bubbling.
Note: Pillsbury makes a dough sheet called Recipe Creations that is not perforated into rolls.  Look for this and save a step.

Jenny

1 comment:

MagnoliaWhisper said...

Hi, you have a adorable blog. I have one small question though, I'm cooking for 10. Does this serve all nine of you?

Thanks!

Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!