Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Frankie's No Bake Cheesecake

From the files of my friend Molly, this is a winner! It makes a lot of cheesecake for just one 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese.

Frankie’s No Bake Cheesecake
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1 cool whip (large carton), thawed
¼ c. lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla
1 9” graham cracker crust, or a 9 x 13 pan with a graham cracker bottom.

Whip cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the milk and cool whip. Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into crust and refrigerate. It takes about 2 hours to set. Top with fruit (or not) and serve.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!