Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Peanut Butter Candy

This recipe is from my childhood, I remember making it in second grade with a substitute teacher.  I still love it, and of course my children do too.  It is so easy to make that it usually appears on any candy plate I am making.

Peanut Butter Candy
1 c. peanut butter (chunky or creamy-your choice)
3/4 c. corn syrup
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar

Stir all ingredients together with a wooden spoon.  Mixture will be stiff. Press into buttered dish. Refrigerate for an hour.  Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.

Notes:  You could roll this into balls and and dip them in chocolate.  I've taken this to a chocolate fountain party to be dipped as well.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!