Friday, July 10, 2015

Peanut Pudding Dessert

I made this yummy fluff for the 4th of July family dinner this year, and my sister-in-law asked if I would post it here.  I love peanut butter! This cool layered dessert comes from Taste of Home 2005.

Peanut Pudding Dessert
1/2 c. cold butter
1 c. flour
2/3 c. chopped, dry roasted peanuts

In a bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly.  Stir in peanuts. Press into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 16-20 min. or until browned.  Cool on wire rack.

1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 c. powdered sugar
1/3 c. peanut butter
1 carton (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
2 3/4 c. cold milk
1 large package (5.6 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
additional peanuts for garnish

In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter until smooth.  Fold in 1 1/2 c. whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust.
In a bowl mix milk and pudding for 2 min. then let stand 2 min. to soft set.  Carefully spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.  Garnish with additional peanuts or chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield 15-18 servings.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!