Monday, May 17, 2010

Easy Jello Pudding Cake

This cake is wonderful after a summer meal.  Take it to a barbecue.  Pretty and tasty.

Easy Jello Pudding Cake
Mix one lemon cake mix, according to package directions and bake in a 9x13 pan.  Remove cake from oven and immediately poke holes in the top of cake with a fork.
Mix until dissolved:
1 (3 oz.) package raspberry jello
1 1/3 c. hot water
Pour over hot cake and allow all to cool completely.
Prepare 1 (6 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding according to package directions.  Spread pudding over cooled cake.  Spread 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip over all. Cover cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours, or overnight.  Cake will keep for 4-5 days (but not at my house). 
Note: I use a carving fork for poking holes.
Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!