Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Green Bean Supper

This recipe came off the back of a can of green beans.  It is a bit like a stew, and it is cleaned up every time I make it.  The photo shows this made with a browned bulk sausage.  Serve it with a batch of breadsticks or biscuits.

Green Bean Supper

2 can (14 oz.) cut green beans, undrained
1 lb. smoked sausage
3 c. water
½ c. chopped onion
5 med. Potatoes, cubed
½ tsp. garlic salt
1/8 tsp. rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste

Brown sausage and onion in a little butter. Add liquid from the beans and water, potatoes, garlic salt and rosemary, boil for 10 min. Add green beans, boil 10 more min. Makes 10 servings.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!