Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chicken Noodle Skillet

I found another Cheater-pants meal this week!  It was fast and easy and my children sang my praises while they ate it.  What's not to love?

Chicken Noodle Skillet
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 soup cans water
2 soup cans milk
1 lb. uncooked pasta (I used rotini)

Whisk soup, milk and water in a saucepan.  Add uncooked pasta, bring mixture to a boil and turn heat down to simmer for 12 min.  Stir often to keep pasta from sticking. Add:
2 c. cooked chicken, cubed
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic powder

Heat through and taste for seasoning.  I used seasoned salt and pepper to taste.  Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.

Notes: You can vary the seasonings or use other cheeses.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!