Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super Simple Cookies

You may have surmised by the number and type of posts in the last few weeks that we are currently in a survival mode.  This happens periodically as change sweeps through our lives, so we do our best for the present and know that life ebbs and flows.  In the meantime, I rely on things I can make with little fuss and using the things I have on hand. This is an easy cookie, great for after school snacks or a quick family treat.  Any child you trust using the oven can make these.

Super Simple Cookies
1 yellow cake mix
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. oil
2 eggs
1/2 c. baking chips (any flavor-the ones in the picture are cinnamon chips)

Mix dry cake mix with sugar, oil and eggs.  Stir in chips.  Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.  Bake at 350 for 10 min. Cool.  Yield 2 1/2 dozen.

Jenny

1 comment:

AO said...

Can't wait to try these..... I just love love your blog. I found a random blog with another oatmeal pancake recipe that looks similar to yours.... but it has a "dry" mix that stores indefinitely :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!