Saturday, February 9, 2013

Old Favorite Winter Meals

I've recently made some recipes that are from the beginning of blog-time, but now have photos. They are both yummy, stick-to-your-ribs meals that we like to eat on cold winter days.  Hope they help in your weekly menu planning.

Frito Burritos is a recipe shared a long time ago from my friend Becky. (Thanks Becky, for all the yummy years.)

Leprechaun Soup is from my childhood.  My mom was looking for food ideas to serve at a St. Patrick's-themed party, and found this recipe in a children's magazine.  I've made it for my family since before any of the children were born...that seems like forever ago!  My husband and I  used to keep a pot of it in the fridge to heat for a quick lunch between college classes.  Now the pot just disappears before our eyes about ten minutes after it hits the table! Time flies, and things change.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!