Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sourdough Cinnamon Pull Apart

I've been playing with a sourdough starter for a while now.  So far, this is the biggest hit at my house, so I thought I'd share.  If you need a recipe to make your own start, try this one.

Sourdough Cinnamon Pull Apart
recipe for Sourdough Biscuits
1/2 c. melted butter
1 c. Sugar
1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
Glaze:
1 c. powdered sugar
2 Tbsp. milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Make biscuit dough as directed.  Combine cinnamon and sugar. Roll small balls of dough in melted butter, then in the cinnamon sugar mix and crowd them into a pan. Let rise 20 min. and preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Bake for 15 min.  Mix glaze ingredients with a whisk until smooth and drizzle over warm bread.  Serve immediately.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!