Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ode to Cheesecake

How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways. 1) Chocolate 2) Cream Cheese 3) Brownie Crust 4) You look Awesome! 

So here is the latest greatest!  My friend Becky is always a good bet for a wonderful recipe, and this one is first rate.  Thanks Becky!

Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
1 pkg. 8 oz. brownie mix
2 pkg. 8 oz. each cream cheese
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 c. milk chocolate chips, melted

Prepare mix according to package directions.  Spread into a greased 9 inch springform pan.  Bake at 350 for 15 min. (brownie will not be completely cooked) Cool 10 min. on rack.

Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.  Mix well.  Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.  Pour over brownie crust, top with melted chocolate.  Cut through batter with a knife creating swirl pattern.  Bake at 350 for 35-40 min. Cheesecake is done when center is almost set.  Run a knife around the edge, and cool completely.  Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Jenny

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Jewkes said...

i needed a recipe for a party dessert and this is perfect. Easy to make but looks difficult and impressive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!