Friday, April 30, 2010

Turtle Waffle Cookies

These cookies are scrumptious and buttery.  I like them with chocolate or cream cheese frosting.  At Christmas, they make a fun addition to goodie plates frosted with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with red or green sprinkles.

Turtle Waffle Cookies
2 cubes marg. or butter
1 1/3 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
4 eggs
2 c. flour
6 Tbsp. cocoa
½ c. chopped nuts
¼ tsp. salt

Melt margarine. Add the rest of ingredients and stir. Drop by teaspoons onto greased, heated waffle iron. Close lid. Bake 1 min. (or 1 min. 15 seconds.  Don't overbake.) Remove with a fork. Makes 52 small cookies. Cool and frost with chocolate or cream cheese frosting.


Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!