Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Real Life

I hope none of you have been holding your breath for the promised French Bread recipe for the last month!  Blogging has been sporadic at best.  Cooking in my kitchen has been complete survival mode and I have been relying heavily on old favorites and Cheater Pants Meals to keep us fed.  Nothing in life is sure except change!  Some shifts have happened in our family and I am now homeschooling my youngest boys.  This is not completely new to us, having done this with all of our children some years ago, but the decision was made over only a few weeks time and suddenly I find I have very little time to sit here and type.  We all go through transitions and our families still have to be fed.  I guess the other thing in life that is sure is the growling belly at dinner time!  Things here are starting to find a new level of normal though, and soon, that French Bread recipe will really be posted!  I'm adding links to some of my survival mode meals, just in case you are surviving too.  Change will come, we will thrive again!

Sloppy Joes
Taco Soup
Chicken Noodle Skillet
Chicken Parmesan Skillet
Ham and Cheese Soup
Mexican Casserole
Cheeseburger Pasta
Hamburger Surprise

Jenny

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Thanks for the Cheater Pants Meals! We are taking things one day at a time over here in PA as well! Best wishes and blessings to you as you take on the schooling!

Moshe Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!