Monday, September 26, 2011

Recipes for Apple Season!

Today I shared a link for a linky party at From My Tiny Kitchen and the theme is apples.  As I searched my recipes for one to share, I realized that I have a bunch of apple recipes hidden all over my blog, so I am posting a list this morning to celebrate this versatile, favorite fruit. 

Applesauce Cookies
One Big Apple Dumpling
Baked Apple German Pancake
Almost A Waldorf
Applesauce Muffins
Stretched Sausages
A.M. Delight Muffins
Fruit Cobbler
Swedish Apple Pie
Snicker Salad
Crockpot Carrot Pudding
Crisp Pie Topping
No Crust Apple Pie
Apples For My Children

There are more apple recipes to come this fall, you can search for them by entering the word apple in the side bar search.

Jenny

2 comments:

AO said...

This is SOOOO perfect for me..... perfect..... perfect.... in the next couple of weeks the "good" apple tree will be coming on.

Je9Jeanine said...

Hey, met you at park day today. Thanks for your blog info. This is perfect! I just had a neighbor offer for us to go pick their apples.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Add blog to our directory.

About This Blog

If you are visiting, welcome! I am in the process of a Vulcan Mind Meld with my computer to put all of my right hand recipes for feeding my family on here as fast as possible. Please come back often and stay awhile. There are so many exciting things to come!

What this is:

A clearing house for all my favorite recipes. All my food musings. All my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets. If you enjoy it here, and find it useful, welcome!